Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
More progress.

Started on the saddle and legs/feet. Also more progress of the head, and the armature of the rider included (not attached).
I'm keen to see this scratch built nid btw! Thankyou all for your comments again. :victory:

· Registered
343 Posts
I'm keen to see this scratch built nid btw! Thankyou all for your comments again. :victory:
Well once I begin it I will be sure to let you be the first to know of the post. Not sure when it will actually get started, think my spore pod would be a better thing to get done first.

· Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Update.

Apologies for this being so late, have been cutting the model into castable pieces (more on that another time). And while doing so there were two minor breaks, They can indeed be easily fixed soon enough. It just caused alot of frustration so i stopped temporarily. In that time that i stoped work on the carnosaur i did infact start designs and some models that are also to be casted.
But yes, the carnosaur is what you are interested in so i will post more pics again soon! I havent died so keep watching! :biggrin: :victory:

· The Yellow King
888 Posts
totally amazing.. im blowen away! (thought to self... must get better!)

+ REPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.