Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Scibor releases Templar Knight Lord

It's not a GW release but I've posted it anyway as it's clearly a rip-off of a SM :p

Scibor’s Monstrous Miniatures have released their Templar Knight Lord sci-fi figure. The model and base are available for €16.90 ($22)!

Thanks for TGN for showing me this.

Personally I think it's a lovely model and now I just need an excuse to buy it...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Edit: cool.

It's a nice model I'll give it that, hammer and powerfist anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I see he has finally copped that he was charging ridiculous prices. Nice to see that there is some far more realistic pricing going on since the last time I visited the site. Mind you, the price of his thunder wolf is simply bonkers. €230? I nearly choked when I saw that.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Not sure what you have against this miniature as it's by far better than any Space Marine model GW have managed to make. But I guess everyone has their own opinions.
I've seen some of there stuff in person, file markings, mould lines, falling off pieces of glued on green stuff press moulding, poor detailing, yeah the photo may look good, but what you receive is completely different.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I got some of the Celtic bitz and they came out great. I think they just hate you Stella. lol

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have to say I too am surprised at that Stella. Granted I've only ever bought one thing from Scibor but it was still in excellent condition when I recieved it just like gen.ahabs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts