Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm building eldar after my knights became an uncomfortable LoW and wrecked them for me. I have the eldar i used to pair with them and I'm planning on continuing them after seeing how cool the hemlocks are. And after ditching the waveserpeants of course.I want a mean list. I want something that scares the crap out of opponents.

so ive been thinking this:

farseer jetbike
spirit stone of cast ish cheaper

farseer jetbike

five windriders
+warlock skyrunner
x5 shurican cannons

five windriders
+warlock skyrunner
x5 shurican cannons

five windriders
+warlock skyrunner
x5 shurican cannonsfive windriders
+warlock skyrunner
x5 shurican cannons

five windriders
+warlock skyrunner
x5 shurican cannons

Hemlock wraithfighter

Hemlock wraithfighter

Hemlock wraithfighter

Vauls weapon battery x3
vibrocannon
warlock

Vauls weapon battery x3
vibrocannon
warlock

So this list starts the psychic phase, after all the hemlocks are on board, at 18 casting dice.

I plan to cause as many pinning and moral tests and leadership debuffs as possible. While flinging about on jetbikes and casting eldrictstorm. I still have a few points but im not sold on the vauls yet. I can get dark reapers but they are expensive.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Why not a Seers Council on bikes, instead of the Hemlocks? 2 Farseers and 5+ Warlocks working together is 11 dice before adding more, are on the board to start, and harness charges easier.

Personally if you're going 3 fliers I'd run Crimson Death over 3 Hemlocks. Maybe drop the Vauls and the Hemlocks, and try to work in the Council and Death instead?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts