Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive started a project by modifying all my old catachans as my army is more for city warfare and catachans really look out of place... so ive started messing round wuth spare parts and greenstuff see what ill end up with :p

ill post pics as soon as i get them :victory:

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm sounds intresting? wonder who would win? cadian 8th or 144th cadian?... cadian 8th are certainly alot more popular for there victorys

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
my cadian kaaaniggets will kick your Archeron Heavy's ass all the way back to its home planet. you know why. because i take lots and lots of guns. so ha, i have guns, and so do you, but ill kick your ass anyway so :p

on a more serious note, the 8th cadian, why, becuase i play them and that makes them so much better.

i never said how much more serious it would be :wink:

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ok my project has kinda changed... i was going to make savlar street fighters... but ive kinda turned to converting catachans into tanith 1st and only heres a (VERY LOW CRAP QUALITY ) pic of what i have so far

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ive done that, well with one catachan, lol but they are by far the best model to do it in. Good luck, cant wait to see pics when their finished.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Yes, but my entire 3000 pt army consists of a little under 30 models. Tankies rule!

And my infiltrating kasrkins have meltas and plasma and LOTS of melta bombs mwahahahahahahaa so ya boo sucks to ya :fuck: and your tanks.

still, it would be a very interesting battle as all of my infantry squads can take down your tanks, and this is just a 1500 list, think of the possibilities.....:shok:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts