Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where theses helmets are from? I'm assuming they don't come with the Sanguinary Guard?

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
umm I could be wrong since that site said there are ten randomly selected helms sent... but those ones from your link look nothing like the one is the pic up above...???

·
Angel Sanguine
642 Posts
Hmmm, you can order the exact amount of any helmet if I remember right.

Anyway, when I look closer maybe you are right... I just know I have seen them before somewhere!

·
Registered
699 Posts
They looks awesome dude:victory:+ rep

Skar
+ rep for what? He didn't paint them, he wants to know where he can buy similar helmets.

As for where they're from.... I can't quite remember, but I know I've seen them before... They might be Warmachine heads chopped off some model. Flame guard perhaps?

·
Registered
78 Posts
perhaps they were scratch built, they wouldn't be super hard to make

Just cut the horns off of some warriors of chaos helmets and ad a bit of green stuff to the front, and if you want a ton of them that look identical you can just make a quick mold of your finished sculpt.

They look pretty cool though i've never been a big fan of the helmets that come in the guard kit

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
I don't know where they are from exactly... but the closest i've found are a mix of battle sister heads... they aren't seperate from the model, but they are the closest...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts