Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I'm new to the forums. I just started playing 40K recently. I've played through 6 games or so and have yet to get through an entire game without realizing either me or my opponent had forgotten something or broken a rule. Still getting there.

I'm here to learn new things and maybe ask a question or two that I just can't figure out.

Nice to meet you all.

See you around the forums.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
welcome to heresy.

any questions atall just ask.

·
Registered
598 Posts
welcome to the site! great to meet you, its always nice to see newer players!
what army you collecting or are interested in? and dont worry about the broken rule..we all were there sometime.
cya round the boards

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the site. As far as broken rules are concerned unless you are playing in a tournament as long as the two players agree there is no foul

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reception. After a perusal of the various codices at my disposal, a friend lent them to me, I opted for an Eldar army. As with all the games with factions I've played before, I made my decision without consulting anyone on what they thought I should do or which one people thought was best or worst. So far I'm happy with my decision even if I have built my army in my own way.

So far I have almost a squad of each aspect, I'm only missing Howling Banshees, Striking Scorpions, Shining Spears and Swooping Hawks. I'm missing at least one of a few other units too but I've been working slowly toward being able to field at least one of everything.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I made my decision without consulting anyone on what they thought I should do or which one people thought was best or worst. So far I'm happy with my decision even if I have built my army in my own way.
quote]

And that is why you will be happy with the army that you build. I was never a fan of what army should I build questions. If you don't know then other strangers aren't going to know either.

On another note welcome to the forum hope to see some of your work and that you become an active member in this wonderful place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts