Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a jolly nice chat with a 'source' today.
Well firstly all that we have heard about the upcoming Astra Militarum & Tempestus chappies are true.
Thumbs down on Ogryns and Tauros. Treble thumbs up on Scions/Tempestus. In the end on that subject, pay's yer money, takes yer choice
Release date - first weekend in April etc.
Pre-order 21st/22nd March
New web site - same time.
However there seems to be no tie up between GW and Forgeworld in the offing.
There are tests going on at the moment on the new quicker, simpler site, with much of what we know now disappearing. No news on exactly what will be in the bin
REMEMBER, IT'S ALL JUST RUMOUR

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Interesting about the Website although in terms of content I can't really see what they can remove, there is fuck all there, with the exception of WD dailey it's a webstore with some pictures that's it. They could make the formating a bit simpler, atm imo it's overly complex for what is there.

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
I had a jolly nice chat with a 'source' today.
Well firstly all that we have heard about the upcoming Astra Militarum & Tempestus chappies are true.
Thumbs down on Ogryns and Tauros. Treble thumbs up on Scions/Tempestus. In the end on that subject, pay's yer money, takes yer choice
Release date - first weekend in April etc.
Pre-order 21st/22nd March
New web site - same time.
However there seems to be no tie up between GW and Forgeworld in the offing.
There are tests going on at the moment on the new quicker, simpler site, with much of what we know now disappearing. No news on exactly what will be in the bin
REMEMBER, IT'S ALL JUST RUMOUR
Not really sure what some of what you said is supposed to mean...

What about Ogryns and Tauros? Thumbs down to what? Treble thumbs up on Scions/Tempestus. Pay your money take your choice of what?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Not really sure what some of what you said is supposed to mean...

What about Ogryns and Tauros? Thumbs down to what? Treble thumbs up on Scions/Tempestus. Pay your money take your choice of what?

Maybe its a british thing? We Americans have trouble with some lingos.

Looking forward to a new website, their current one is kinda rough

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
I think the implication is that he doesn't like the ogryn and the vehicle, but its all swings and roundabouts really, because the stormtrooper were so good.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nae body lik'd tha Tauros au tha Ogryns. E've nae had a squint at 'em m'sel ye ken, tho mae mayttie seid he hid. I cannae sey if tha heild 'em er jest seen meir nice fotties than mae sel.
To translate from Doric...
No one seemed to like the Tauros or Ogryns. I personally have not seem them, but the source claimed to have. I cannot say if they had handled said items or just had had better access to more images than I've seen.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Nae body lik'd tha Tauros au tha Ogryns. E've nae had a squint at 'em m'sel ye ken, tho mae mayttie seid he hid. I cannae sey if tha heild 'em er jest seen meir nice fotties than mae sel.
Oh, I see! :good:

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I always assumed that "yer pays yer money yer makes your choice" came from choosing a whore in a cat house, money up front then get to see the wares so to speak.

Anyway, as im sure it is clear by now this is a bit of a none rumour, we have two very strong and picture laden threads on this subject, personally I love the new guard stuff including the tauros and bullgryns as well as the rest of the stuff coming up.

It should be reminded that threads really need to be readable and coherent for everyone, we have members all over the world so please post in plain English, avoid dialects and accents and most of all dont make it cryptic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts