Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is the first space marine list ive written and ive tried to incorporate both the sallies style and ws style of play for my crusade themed army (theres various other threads dotted around about this) and ive coloured the units to show what chapter they'd belong to(check out how computer savy i am!!:crazy:) :D

Captain: bike, relic blade– 165pts
forgefather vulkan he'stan - 190
Command squad: 2x meltagun, 2x power weapon, drop pod – 200

Tactical squad: +5 SM, multi-melta, flamer, combi-flamer, rhino – 215
Space marine bike squad: +2 bikers, +2 flamers, attack bike(heavy bolter) - 190
Tactical squad: +5 SM, multi-melta, flamer, 35 – 205
Space marine bike squad: +2 bikers, +2 flamers, attack bike (heavy bolter) - 190
land speeder: heavy flamer, heavy flamer - 60
Whirlwind: - 85

·
Registered
281 Posts
Get a ride for the tacticals or their short ranged weapons will never matter. I'd suggest adding in some long range support fire as well, because one autocannon dread doesn't cut it.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
good concept, but IMO, if you're trying to do both my recommendation would be to have a Capt. on a bike with relic blade or TH + Vulkan.

i'd take one or two Bike squads with a PW, x2 flamers + attack bike with MM (for combat squads), then one or two tact squads in rhinos with PF, flamer, ML, and combi-melta.

potentially take two HF/MM Speeders and if you have any points you could take Rifleman Dreads or Vindies.

this way you get scoring bikers and Vulkan's bonus.

just a general idea.

good hunting.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rite, thanks for the feedback guys :D

ive made some changes to the list above, check them out and see if theres any places im failing at :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts