·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
i post another one on the wrong one but what do you think about this one

Farseer with singing spear, runes of witnessing and mind war = 88 points
5 rangers = 95 points
10 Dire avengers with Exarch with power weapon and the shmmer shield an blade storm exarch power = 162 points
Wraithlord with bright lance and eldar missle launcher = 155 points
9 guardian jet bikes with three shriken cannons = 228 points
2 vypers one with missile lancher and the other with scatter laser = 135 points
Fire prism with shriken cannon sprit stones = 135 points
How is it and can any one suggest any improments.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Mar-cuil of the Saim-Hann standing in for Red Orc; greetings Brother.

Truly will our enemies tremble before the wrath of the Eldar! All the pestilential races that infest our birthright, those of the green skins, or the blue, or the red, shall know the fear our vengeance inspires. I rejoice, oh my Brother, that you seek to take the flames of our rage to the farthest shores of the galaxy.

And yet, I will advise caution. The mightiest warrior relies not on strength alone - speed, cunning, these are different kinds of strength. The Dire Avengers of the Shrine of the Ebon Helm are mighty warriors indeed; but perhaps they could be more mighty if they were mounted in a Wave Serpent?

For countless turnings of the Wheel of Time, our people have fought in mobile bands; like water we fight, always flowing onward, overcoming, surrounding, piling up and overtopping, eating from below, battering from above; quicker than moonlight on the seas of drowned Enmarreth our armies move, to find the enemy's weak spot, the soft part in the Dragon's breast where the spear of our Righteous Fury will pierce with dazzling ferocity.

Perhaps, oh wisest of my Brothers, you will not heed these words. Who knows the secret heart of another, what dark paths of the Web of Time and Space another has walked in the Night, what stars over what seas another has seen? Perhaps you have seen a time when our people must stand, not flow, like the Ice-Mountains of Ghirandarath, a river frozen and immobile; surely a terrible sight to behold. But I admit, oh my Brother, that such a thought fills me with fear.

You must brave the visions of the future once again and walk the paths you find there; but, I beg you, remember we are are a people in peril, and think always of your duty to those precious souls in your care, the most beautiful flowers that Creation ever brought forth - the Eldar.

Farewell, Brother

Mar-cuil

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mar-cuil of the Saim-Hann standing in for Red Orc; greetings Brother.

Truly will our enemies tremble before the wrath of the Eldar! All the pestilential races that infest our birthright, those of the green skins, or the blue, or the red, shall know the fear our vengeance inspires. I rejoice, oh my Brother, that you seek to take the flames of our rage to the farthest shores of the galaxy.

And yet, I will advise caution. The mightiest warrior relies not on strength alone - speed, cunning, these are different kinds of strength. The Dire Avengers of the Shrine of the Ebon Helm are mighty warriors indeed; but perhaps they could be more mighty if they were mounted in a Wave Serpent?

For countless turnings of the Wheel of Time, our people have fought in mobile bands; like water we fight, always flowing onward, overcoming, surrounding, piling up and overtopping, eating from below, battering from above; quicker than moonlight on the seas of drowned Enmarreth our armies move, to find the enemy's weak spot, the soft part in the Dragon's breast where the spear of our Righteous Fury will pierce with dazzling ferocity.

Perhaps, oh wisest of my Brothers, you will not heed these words. Who knows the secret heart of another, what dark paths of the Web of Time and Space another has walked in the Night, what stars over what seas another has seen? Perhaps you have seen a time when our people must stand, not flow, like the Ice-Mountains of Ghirandarath, a river frozen and immobile; surely a terrible sight to behold. But I admit, oh my Brother, that such a thought fills me with fear.

You must brave the visions of the future once again and walk the paths you find there; but, I beg you, remember we are are a people in peril, and think always of your duty to those precious souls in your care, the most beautiful flowers that Creation ever brought forth - the Eldar.

Farewell, Brother

Mar-cuil
WTF? Good List tho..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts