Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this forum on another website and i figured id repost it here to see people's responses.

saddest battle ive ever seen was nids vs IG. the nids played got into cc with the IG and lost horribly, somehow........ an example of what happened is 3 ravagers with scything talons and all got taken down by 10 regular guardsman. and dont even get me started on what happened to his carnifex......

·
Registered
41 Posts
My guesses are he was using Fleet Lemmings?

Um saddest I've seen would be a Chaos army without the ancient enemies rule, o wait thats all of the chaos codex now :puke:

Yea but this guy was particularly annoying considering his opponent lost his leman russ in first turn and still managed to be cheery while he used his lash of submission and plague marines backed with thousand sons :puke::puke:

What angered me most was the fact that guy had the audacity to boast to his opponent who was helpless with a few squads of guards being his army and about how his last chaos army actually got banned from his gaming club, How is that something to be proud of FFS :ireful2:

Anyway yea it twisted my tittles.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
saddest match ive ever seen was me taking down a whole guys army with 17 pathfinders

he had a
dev squad
termi command squad
land speeder tornado
dreadnought
tactical squad
scout squad

·
Registered
599 Posts
vs TAU, i felt fairly bad but here it goes

We agreed the night before to play a 750 point game and i was fairly intimidated as i had heard a lot about the tau and as guard they could out shoot me. I was also very afraid of his hammerhead.
So i spent some time refining my list from what i learned in my prevous game(this was my third game ever).

Well i won first turn and i blew up his hammer head. From there it went worse for him. 2ed turn my tank moves and lands an ordinance shot on his broadside killing it.(it actually scattered onto it), my flamer sent droped in and maged to roast his fire warriors and vespids...in his turn he blew it up killing yet more of his guys.
3ed turn another flamer sent drops and finishes them off. mean while i shoot his army to bits. He had nothing left except his commander that took 2 turns to kill. at the end i lost 1 sent, and 3 guardsmen, 8 conscripts. I felt so bad.
But there was nothing i could do, he is a nice guy and does want a rematch, debating letting him win. He is fairly inexperianced and does not grasp some parts of the game. He has yet to win a game...making me feel even worse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts