Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[email protected] and Chainsword said:
Some of you may remember Bitz' Boneyard from Sabol's website, which sold a variety of (usually) scratch-built terrain of very high quality. Then it shut down for most of this year.

Well, it's back, now as a separate website, Sabol Studios. The guy running it does commission work for custom-built terrain, some of it using GW pieces, some of it entirely scratch-built, and all of it looking awesome. Not sure what sort of prices he's looking for now, but they were very reasonable in their prices as Bitz' Boneyard (I bought enough terrain for almost two tables for only a couple hundred bucks).
I had a browse through some of the terrain and it looks really nice. Here's a link, it's worth checking out if you want quality terrain and don't have the time to make it yourself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh, that guy is incredible. I like that. Wanna ask you about an online virtual assistant for customer monitoring and calling. What do you know? Is it possible to get streamlined feedback from clients, prompt and competent answers to questions, fixing requests, placing orders, work with complaints, ensuring maximum coverage of the target audience? Thanks, everyone in advance for your answers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts