Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are buying me a sabol case cause they're tired of my gaming crap being strewn all over my room. My question is, which size case should I get? I have a 2,000 point space marine army, three IG armored fist squads, and misc. daemonhunter units. Plus, I would like to be able to fit my paints (30ish), hobby supplies (razors, greenstuff, and paintbrushes) and codexes.

Also, how many infantry models (marines or guard) can I fit in one tray?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait, but the batallion doesn't come with any trays, kind of a problem, no?

Looks very nice though, and it's FAA approved!!! :D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, like 35 guys if I try hard? That's not too bad. I was thinking now that I would just get the foam and stack them on my shelves, hella lot cheaper than a case. Maybe 3 infantry cases, 1 paint case, and 3 vehicle cases.

Does that sound right for a total of about 50 marines, 20 guardsmen, about 10 daemonhunters figs, 2 lascannons on 40mm bases, 1 leman russ, 2 chimeras, 1 rhino, 2 preds, 1 razorback, 1 sentinel, 3 landspeeders, and 1 dred? Plus like 30 paints, 3 razorblades, half a blister of greenstuff, and some other minor hobby crap? I'm keeping this and selling the rest. (My old guard army.)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Actually, perhaps one more infantry foam and one more vehicle, then i think you'd be set.

But its hard to tell from the pictures yah know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts