Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may know, I am a wolf player, but Ive actually been working on a custom model for my rune priest. tell me what you think. the work ive done so far:

I Plan on working on the spear more, green stuffing it and putting runes all over it, similar to how Njal's staff looks.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I like the cloak but if this is to be a spear the blade tip needs to be shorter. Right now it just looks like a sword with the handle cut off and mounted on the staff. It may look different once its done but currently I think it needs to be shorter. More like the spear of Russ.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a battlespear, not a throwing spear, IE: its a longer blade on the end

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Eh. Looks like a glaive rather than a spear, really. But it doesn't really seem that off-putting, to be honest.

Good work on the robe. The hood looks a bit thick in comparison...I had the same problem when I tried sculpting a hood a while back.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah the hood didnt come out very thin like I wanted it to. but meh.

the problem is that the hood every time I tried to thin it up, would stick to my hands even with water / wouldnt come out in the correct design.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I think it looks pretty good Khain. The cloak and hood have come out very well and the spear looks good so far, though I'd definitely call it a glaive more than a spear. But no biggy.

Nice work! :victory:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts