Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, one of the things i like to do in my free time, is gesture drawing and quick-sketching.

How i do it is i try to capture as much as i can of a picture, or from direct observation, in 10minutes! however, occasionally i will spend along time on certain drawings, but i will specify those, if i do!

It's not the best, but I quite like them, personally! :tongue:

Defiler:

Guitarist:

This one comes from a picture of me performing on stage, i got the guitar shape at the top completely wrong, and i don't like it; But i thought i'd post anyway! :)

More to come, when i do more :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Nice sketches! What's up with the last 2 though? Do they have something to do with the real world, or is it some type of heresy?:victory:

+Rep

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, the last 2 are examples of ones i do outside of Heresy! 2nd one is someone playing guitar, and the last one as explained above comes from this picture

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here we have the front end of a Rhino: For some reason it wont Rotate, apologies.

And a Berserker!;

Hopefully going to do a Dreadnought soon, from direct observation from my Model :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i am not going to lie the last pic looks like you are in the bathroom with your legs crossed pissing into the toilet. also your butt is on you head. but i do like the other 2 pages they are cool

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am not going to lie the last pic looks like you are in the bathroom with your legs crossed pissing into the toilet. also your butt is on you head. but i do like the other 2 pages they are cool
Thanks for that delightful insight. I'll be sure to remember that next time i do some art.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Heres a dreadnought. Not from D-O, cause i couldn't be arsed. :')

1 - 8 of 8 Posts