Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'll just post the introduction question's and then answer them.

How did you find us? Answer: I searched google for "black and red metallic space marines" to get an idea how to paint my army, and this website was the first link.

Your location? Answer: Wherever I happen to be at the time

High School Memories? Answer: Well if you must ask, High School memories are things that you remember from when you were in High School.

Why did you choose that handle (Name)? Answer: I chose Roncliffton because... You know to tell you the truth I don't really know.

How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general? Answer: I got quite a few Warhammer 40000 pieces about 5 years ago, got them built, and then over the years I have gotten bits and pieces here and there. Some were for the Eldar army I started originally, then I dont really remember why but for a while I got a bunch of Skaven pieces just because they looked cool, and now I have my Space Marine Army started.

Best memory during a battle? Answer: I have only had three battles, but I guess the best memory would be from the latest battle when my friend had two Tau Battle Suits in his army, and in one turn one of them blew up my rhino with all ten space marines in it, and then the other Battle Suit blew up my Dreadnought immobolizing it with no weapons. Good did not come out of it for Me, but I found it quite funny. (Also I do not really know if he was following the rules because he just so happened to completely destroy the two things getting close to his army, but whatever.)

Favourite Army? Answer: Space Marine's.

Regular gaming buddies also on the forum? Answer: None.

Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you are about? Answer: I like to play Warhammer.

Why not include a picture? Answer: A picture of what?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy Ronaldo!

Its always good to see new faces with an interest in the building and tabletop aspect of the W40K universe. Check out the tutorials and project logs, there are a lot of useful articles for the builder and conversionist.

Anyways. Read the rules, be a cool guy and you will have fun here. I guarantee it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts