Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Oh HELL YES!

This is exactly what is needed to flesh out the Horus Heresy further while at the same time keeping the main series focused on the primary story. A supplementary series about the Primarchs is brilliant, even if it's a victim of Black Library's new novellas as novels policy, this is where the novel Descent of Angels should have been found.

LotN

·
Registered
533 Posts
Interesting... I like the idea of this series. Guilliman is one of the primarchs I'm least interested in reading about but I'll still read it. Alpharius and Angron are the ones that I'd look forward to the most, but books covering any of the traitor primarchs during the Great Crusade would be awesome

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Tbh I think his best have ironically been the super limited edition Lemartes. I found it quite the page turner and miles about many of his other wh40k books.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm somewhat surprised that they have not done this before now, given the fact the primarchs are the beating heart of the 30k series.

My biggest concern though is the fact that as the primarchs have been fleshed out I find myself becoming more and more picky as to which author I like to see write about each of the Emperor's sons.

It is like watching a remake of a movie with an iconic character that has always been played by a specific actor and the new actor.... just doesn't get it right.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'm somewhat surprised that they have not done this before now, given the fact the primarchs are the beating heart of the 30k series.

My biggest concern though is the fact that as the primarchs have been fleshed out I find myself becoming more and more picky as to which author I like to see write about each of the Emperor's sons.

It is like watching a remake of a movie with an iconic character that has always been played by a specific actor and the new actor.... just doesn't get it right.
Gav Thorpe handling the Lion after ADB or Nick Kyme handling the Night Haunter.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Sploosh.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts