Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
I can't find anyone else who wants to join.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i would join but ive got some other rps im in and i dnt know if ill have the time

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Well, I'm working on the opening post and such, which will be complete (hopefully) on late wednesday or early thursday. Until then, anyone can join up.

·
Registered
967 Posts
HOGGLORD, pm me if you need help writing scenario's etc.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks for the offer mate, I think I'll be OK for this bit, but I may take you up on that at a later date.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Thanks for the offer mate, I think I'll be OK for this bit, but I may take you up on that at a later date.
Go ahead. Right now I'm writing half a dozen short stories at the same time (all 40k) but I wrote a few Halo based shorts back in the day. (Last year or so.)

Anyway, I'll hear it when you need anything.

·
Registered
657 Posts
name:lance corporal zetan Sherman

appearance: zetan reaches 5’5 and has fought his way through many battles and each one has left some kind of mark.after him and his last team squad raider were ambushed outside an abandoned watch post which had been sending a distress signal but it had been 2 years since the post had been occupied so they were sent to investigate.shortly after arriving outside the watch post they realized it was a trap but too late,the covenant ship bombarded his team and only zetan managed to get inside un noticed. zetan eventually got home but the bombardments had taken his left leg and so he applied for a very risky and new surgery that could replace his leg with robotics but it was very experimental.

personality:zetan was usually a very cheery and good teammate towards his squad but since the ambush he has never been the same.he is a very quiet and antisocial but his rage at the covenants can often be good for his allies as he can bring death at a fast pace.but his rashness puts himself and his team in danger thats way they denied him the rank of corporal but to sergeant Fawkes it got him the opportunity he had been waiting for.

background: zetan started off as a simple guard for a watchtower on one of the far off planets,every day was as boring as the last but eventually his chance to shine came.one day they had heard of a band of rebels in the area and so they had prepared there defenses and waited,at night fall they came in more numbers then they first expected.they managed to take down a few but they were soon overwhelmed,to zetan’s surprise his own partner turned his gun on zetan as he had been working with the rebels for the promise of money.once the rebels had what they wanted they shot the traitor and kidnapped zetan. zetan spent weeks in that damp building,each day he was tortured for information but he didn't give. eventually he heard the rebels talking about a group of odst in the area,when the guards were in bed he managed to break free of his bonds and get out but not without taking the rebel leader with him. upon meeting with squad gorilla they took zetan back home and as a reward for both not yielding and bringing there leader he was aloud a place in there team.

position:standard

Weapons:sidearm-smg
Standard-battle rifle
Frag grenades

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ai, robotics on ODST's are risky. Most robotics which are of a good enough quality to be used by soldiers are still in development fase.
Perhaps you should add that it is a prototype of some sorts and that he is allowed to test it.

The character is great, but you might want to add a comma or two to make it easier to read.

I'll make a new squad list and add you to it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
1. 1st Sgt. Samuel Fawkes. - Standard/Squad Leader
2. Cpl. John 'Scorpion' Lancaster- Standard/Mechanic
3. Cpl. Tristan 'Mad Dog' Payne. -CQC
4. Cpl. logan Alexander. -Recon
5. L. Cpl. Martin Baker. -Sniper
6. Pvt. Claire 'Hawk' Collins. - Demolitions
7. L. Cpl. Zetan Sherman. - CQC

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Erm, has anyone else noticed that his background starts off in third person and ends in first person?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Nah, personally I’m more curious as to why Sangus Bane accepted him, and not the Hogglord, who is the Gm...

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
True enough. I mean I know you offered to help Hogglord Sangus but I didn't see him giving you the ability to make decisions for him

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sorry, sort of went on auto pilot.

Didn't mean to take over control.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've changed my profile to match what hogglord said

41 - 60 of 446 Posts