Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

441 - 446 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #441
Ok, minor technical issues (my Internet died) I'll post the update tomorrow, I really hope more people can post by then.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
Ok update's up and I'll send respective pms tomorrow. I'm going on holiday to the south and I don't know how much wifi access I'll have, but I'll try to get an update up this tie next week. Sorry for the delay everyone who posted and to those who didn't,'please try to get posted this time around.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #443
How much has the site been down over the last few weeks? Most of the times I've tried to log in there has been some fault with the site. Is that why there has been no posts, or because everyone has lost interest.
I'm just wondering if we should call the RP dead or not.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Been drawing a blank for the update. Tried to start writing it several times and then had nothing.
Didn't know there was a problem with the website.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
Sorry, I've been trying to post sooner but I forgot my Heresy password and it took a while for me to find the notepad I've written it on.

I figured that if the RP didn't have at least a few posts by this time next week, its probably worth classing it as dead. That is assuming it isn't already by the rules of the site.

If you guys have any suggestions to help me make this RP, or future ones, more engaging or just tip me off as to where I could improve my GMing, I'd really appreciate you sharing them with me. This is my first time GMing an RP, so I'd really love any C&C you'd be willing to give me.

441 - 446 of 446 Posts