Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

421 - 440 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
so my laptop died on me finally got it to work but now im limited to on screen keyboard (gf spilled water on it :suicide:) i will have mine up by friday sorry for taking so long

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Oh god, the on screen keyboard, you have my sincerest sympathies, that thing is so annoyingly slow. The update will be up on sunday, sorry for all the waiting people have had to do.

·
Registered
967 Posts
P-OD is still having trouble posting from abroad, she's going to sent me an email with her post which I will then post on her behalf.

I just don't understand why an internet café limits your access to fora. Isn't the main reason they exist to be able to access fora and check your email when you don't have other means to do so?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
Ok, I'm going to put an update up at around 8:30 pm, so any posts that have yet to be up, do your best to get them up in time.

P.S. I always assume that technical difficulties are because a section of the internet or whatever hardware you are using is, in fact, evil.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ok, I'm going to put an update up at around 8:30 pm, so any posts that have yet to be up, do your best to get them up in time.

P.S. I always assume that technical difficulties are because a section of the internet or whatever hardware you are using is, in fact, evil.
That's GMT I presume?

I'll make sure it is up within the hour, if P-OD doesn't mail me I'll write something for her myself.

Just a section? The entire internet is evil, certain sections are just less evil than others...

P.S. I have started posting new episodes of Halo: Journals as of Friday, from now on there will be a daily episode, at least untill the end of Chapter 3, still working on Chapter 4.

·
Registered
657 Posts
hogg just so you now ill be able to post from now on

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
Glad to hear it SoA,

The update will be up tomorrow evening, so to those who haven't posted, please do so, or inform me as to why you can't. Sorry, I forgot to put up the ammo and will try to do so later today.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I received P-OD's mail with her post, will turn it into an actual post later today.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
Ok, there's only two posts, does anyone think that they'll be able to put up their posts if I were to extend the deadline? I know that technical difficulties have occured, so I could add a week onto the deadline if that would be preferable.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hogg,

could you specify the deadline, both date and time, for the rest?

I'll try to contact the people who are yet to post directly. I really dislike the slow pace we're in at the moment.

·
Registered
657 Posts
posted last night

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #432 (Edited)
OK all, here is the most recent ammo update, If anyone can contact Avenhold and get an idea of where he might have got to, I'd be appreciative. Maybe the recon class really is cursed...
Ammo -

Fawkes:
Battle Rifle: 6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII
Suppressed SMG: 6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Silenced Magnum: 6
IIIIIIIIIIII
Frags: 3

Lancaster:
DMR: 6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Grenade Launcher: 4
Magnum: 6
IIIIIIIIIIII

Joseph:
Assault Rifle: 11
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII

Collins:
Rocket Launcher: 5
II
SMG: 6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Demolition Charges: 3

Payne:
Shotgun: 5
IIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII

Sherman:
IIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Assault Rifle: 6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Mcknight:
Sniper Rifle: 5
I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII

Stout:
IIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII

Spartans

Anthony:
*Battle Rifle: 6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
*Magnum: 6
IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIII
Turret: 1
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Frag Grenades: 0

Felix:
*Old Assault Rifle:6
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIII
Shotgun: 5
IIIIII

By the way, I'm sorry the RP's going a little slowly, both in update speed and in story content, but it will be picking up soon. Once everybody is back together again, it will get more interesting.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #433
Ok, the deadline's tomorrow, so unless you've all posted by then, I'll probably have to postpone the update.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
Ok, the deadline is going up to next wednesday, I'll be busy over the weekend for familly matters, apologies.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #435
Since only just over half the players have updated, I'll add an extra two days to the deadline, so on friday's eve the update goes up, there are to be no compromises.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #436
Update's up and nobody seems to be using the recruitment page much.
After this update, I'm hoping that the plot will become a lot more interesting. Try and get your post up by next sunday. Remember, if everyone posts earlier than the update (provided its not all in like, the first day, I can't write the next update that fast) I can update quicker.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Love the post G0arr. Also, what would Joseph think if he found out Anthony was actually younger than him?

·
Registered
310 Posts
In a word, "Confusion."
Anthony is a Spartan. They are all expertly trained veterans of hundreds of battles enhanced by the greatest technology that man can produce. Right? They all have to be at least 30 to do that right? They wouldn't just give kids augments, a bit of training, a gun, and turn them lose onto a battlefield would they? Of course not!
Ah propaganda. Joseph has no reason to doubt it at all.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #439
Since very few people have given me any response in terms of when they can post, I'll just say that I'll be updating next thursday. Can everyone be ready by then?

421 - 440 of 446 Posts