Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my friend and I are just getting back into the game and I have a quick question. If a rhino suffers a crew shaken or stunned result on top of an immobilised does this mean that they don't have the chance to repair. The way I see it is there is no shooting phase for that vehicle at all (whereas my mate reckons that while it can't shoot it can try and repair). Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
If it says "can't shoot" that means it can't shoot. I doesn't mean that it can't repair. Nowhere does it say that it skips it's shooting phase. So unless you use your storm bolter to repair damage to your tracks, then I'd say you can still do it. If you want to house rule it otherwise because you and your friend think it makes more sense though, then go for it.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
You can still repair, the rules say you may not shoot, but that doesn't mean you can't do something else. Shaken and stunned don't necessarily represent a crew that's been knocked completely unconscious. It could also represent a temporary malfunction, people scrambling to cover as bullets ricochet inside the hull, everyone working to get the systems back online, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts