Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Nacho here, I'm restarting my whole FW plog as the last one died from malnourishment. I was going through shit and I just couldn't get motivated to paint or do anything really. But that's all changed!, I'm In the financial situation where I can afford to update this on a weekly or even biweekly basis with new content.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Regards, Zoe.

Ps. I'll be adding all my previously painted stuff into this over the next hour or so.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
That's a really good, patrician shade of purple you've chosen. I think it's very appropriate for the legion. Are you planning to do any scorch marks on the drop pod from atmospheric entry?

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a really good, patrician shade of purple you've chosen. I think it's very appropriate for the legion. Are you planning to do any scorch marks on the drop pod from atmospheric entry?
I am indeed, Ive had the idea of making re base of the pod look red hot from the entry. But I'm not sure my painting skill covers that yet.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Nothin' wrong with that, I wish I kept myself busy painting more often than other things...there's a lot of grey plastic in my life.

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothin' wrong with that, I wish I kept myself busy painting more often than other things...there's a lot of grey plastic in my life.
I should really be painting the army of dark eldar models that I've not touched in like 4 months.

But I'm on a finer brand of crack at the moments!.

-deep sniff- Mmmm resin cancer lung stuff

·
Closet Dictator
3,416 Posts
Stirling work, really love the purple, infact I'm jealous of it, loving Fulgrim too and that is a sculpt I'm not a fan of, looking forward to see how the white cloak turns out, as I want to go white for my Lysander mini. And Zoe Libre really works, I like it

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stirling work, really love the purple, infact I'm jealous of it, loving Fulgrim too and that is a sculpt I'm not a fan of, looking forward to see how the white cloak turns out, as I want to go white for my Lysander mini. And Zoe Libre really works, I like it
Thanks a bunch oldman. I'm actually really stuck between Zoe and Hayley lol.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Aye, I'd go with the purple mate. I can't imagine the pretty boys of the IIIrd legion being happy with having clashing colours :wink: Although you should use it as an opportunity to do some weathering, since it's actually supposed to get dirty unlike your marines who are above all that nonsense.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts