Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! Orkrates here!

I started playing with Games Workshop minis back in 1998 when i was a young'un. Played solidly for five years, and took a big break. (University.) Have just got in touch with an old Blood Angel playing school friend so I thought i'd give the hobby another go! :)

My fave games: 40K, Gorkamorka, Bloodbowl.

I've spent the last few days reading up on the new rules. (The last time I played 40k was 3rd edition!) Sad to see the choppa's arent as deadly anymore...but Boyz w/furious charge does seem amazing!

Sadly I don't think my old warboss is going to cut it anymore. I'm thinking of converting a new one...anyone have any experience with that? I could use a few pointers. :)

-Orkrates

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Chumbalaya. For the warboss - probably a powerclaw, eavy armour, cybork body, and a bike.

Are wartraks useless? From the codex they seem to be a waste. I only ask because I've just ordered the BR Warboss and need to convert him a bike from something. (And I've got two wartraks to hand.)

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome chaps. I'll try and keep the newby questions to a minimum. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts