Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo. I'm not new to Heresy, but I've been gone a long time. Starting to get back into 40k a bit more seriously again and thought I'd give the old stomping grounds a visit. I'm looking forward to talking with you all.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welcome back fellow Pennsylvanian! You'll recognize some of the same faces but there are new ones as well.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kreuger. I'm new to the 40k scene on the Eastern side of PA. Any fun events I should watch out for?

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Good question! While I often look longingly at my models waiting for assembly and painting . . . I haven't painted or played in ages. Work, family, and school make time a scarce commodity.

There are some local stores which run events and open gaming, but I don't know the Lancaster area. I think there's also an event in West Chester called MechaniCon (2015/10/25.) Their old website is out of date but they have a current Facebook group.

I hope that helps.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome back to Heresy! :good:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
welcome back! nice to see someone returning after so long!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
welcome back good to see some old faces return to the site.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its good to see old faces still here :)

Seems pretty quiet around the boards, but that is to be expected with summer coming.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
We're not as busy as we used to be, but there's still plenty of activity going on around here :good:

And with the return of old hands like yourself? Onwards and upwards! :drinks:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts