Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Im a little stuck where to go with an army that i had in storage, Basically the last time i played it was all one codex and when they split i didn't have time to play anymore so it went into storage.
recently got the itch to get back into playing and painting but i dont know what state my army is in.

WH40k Chaos marines - Album on Imgur what is basically what state my army is in and im thinking a lord and some armor.

I like slaanesh as the god but i dont mind having other units, i just dont know how it works atm

any help would be grateful

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will have a look
Ive managed to acquire a hellbrute as well from ebay so that will be arriving soon.
Been told that i need some transport for my troops which is something i was looking at, so either rhinos or landraiders

deamon engine, do you mean the forgefiend? as im wanting one of those!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rhinos are a must in most chaos armies.

Daemon engines are the part of chaos space marines I like the most. They're the only really unique part. Crazy, mutated, baroque, partially living, machines of destruction.

So yes, I mean forge/ mauler fiends. I also mean Heldrakes, defilers, and all the other Forge World ones: blood slaughterers, brass scorpions, Lord of skulls, decimator engines, chaos knight titans, nurgle plague hulk, blight drone, as well as the hell blade/ hell talon fighters.
i did have a defiler but sold it off years ago, which now im gutted i sold. Brass scorpion seems interesting but the model is so expencive saying that so is the chaos knight but i really do like that.

Tho part of me now is thinking that i should just give up with the slaanesh and maybe go with thousand sons

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is say stick with what you like. Don't just change "because." I've played mostly khorne and undivided with a smattering of tzeentch, slaanesh, and nurgle for years. Collect what you like!
yer i, going with tzeentch atm, but will prolly do a load of different squads, i have noice marines so theres no point in painting them any other colors :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.