Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there, this is the first post i,ve made on heresy, but i try and get on the chat section as much as i can.

I've just recently got back into 40k with a couple of mates that used to play back in the rogue trader days, I started out with a Blood Angel army mostly comparmising the old plastic marines, i moved on to Eldar a few years after, I just recently started back after a 10 year break with a guard army, which (ironically) get killed by eldar. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Hello and welcome to HO good to have another IG player :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats happened to chat, is the forum imploding, i put a few posts on the forum and they seemed to disappear.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes celephus, we have indeed been talking mind war, thanks El just needed to know that things will be back to normal soon.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
yes celephus, we have indeed been talking mind war, thanks El just needed to know that things will be back to normal soon.
Yeah, right now things are a bit crazy. Admins sorting out skin and database issues. Some posts may vanish. It'll be sorted out soon.

heresy online is still probably one of the best forums on the net for cool folks to chat about 40k and for newbies to get answers. Even old farts are useful around here and you won';t get a lot of the major guff you get on a couple other forums *cough*B&C*cough*.

·
Registered
564 Posts
God no El, it wasn't B&C. although i am a member, i have never posted on there. you see, i am not already of their elite and so fear reprisal for not having already posted 1000+ times (the fool that i therefore must be)

no i like the more laid back places, hence i am here

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Pretty late as we've talked many a time already in the chat, but welcome to the board Freaklord!

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome Fraek. I have chatted wi you in the chat room*(surprisingly enough!!), but not gave you a formal welcome. Enjoy yer stay.... Or we'll take yer eyes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts