Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've played since the release of MK II and know the retribution of scyrah very well. If anyone needs advice on them I will gladly help.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
give a description of your experience of their play style and fluff magic. please.
The Retribution are the versatile masters of assassination. They're designed to divert the enemy and manipulate the flow of battle and once your opponent takes cannot take it anymore you punish them by killing the enemy Warcaster.

They can be played differently but anyone who has spent time with them knows your goal is to force your opponent into bad decision making.

The Retribution accomplishes this with movement manipulation and LOS bending rules.

·
Registered
220 Posts
when i start a warmachine faction it's definitely going to be retribution. initially for the ascetic of the mini's, now for your description as well. sounds like they utilize control and then lethal strikes to win their game. sounds fun and disruptive. it's great to trick your opponent.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when i start a warmachine faction it's definitely going to be retribution. initially for the ascetic of the mini's, now for your description as well. sounds like they utilize control and then lethal strikes to win their game. sounds fun and disruptive. it's great to trick your opponent.
Cool I have a painted army and will be attending a tournament in a couple of weeks so I will post battle reports for you to check out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts