Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a question to all those who have actually read the full 3 books of 'Eisenhorn' By Dan Abnett.

I want to theme my DaemonHunter/WitchHunter army on the novel Eisenhorn.
I will have an Inquisitor Lord Orsini/Rorken with his retinue, an Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn and Inquisitor Commodus Voke with their Retinue.

My question is: Who was in their retinues and what would they most likely count as gamewise. At the moment, refer to DH Henchmen.
Think of all their Henchmen. Not just at a certain time slot. I will have Midas and Medea in the same retinue. Note that I don't want any of the Distaff except Alizabeth and Eleen because they played major roles in the book, nor his house staff.

I will re-read the book in the next couple of days to make the selections as solid as possible, but help would be appreciated.

All I remember at the moment is:

Eisenhorn: - Inquisitor Lord
Acolyte Nathun Inshabel
Acolyte Harlon Nayl
Sage Uber Aemos
Sage Magos Bure
Warrior Midas Betancore
Warrior Medea Betancore
Warrior Godwyn Fischig
Mystic Lowink

Acolyte Lores Vibben
Acolyte Gideon Ravenor
Warrior Arianhrod Esw Sweydyr
Warrior Kara Swole

Ravenor:

EDIT: Also, What Wargear and weapons would I give them all? I know Needle pistols for Medea and Midas, but what else? Eisenhorn has had so much. I'd give him the Force weapon for the last sword he had and a Bolt pistol? I'll have Aemos carrying his Staff.

On top of that, What other characters/minis should I add to my army? I'll have Cherubael as a daemonhost and a few allied Kaskrin from the attack at Quixos, but who else?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Fishcig needs some kind of heavy weapon. You also need to buy a Valkyrie to represent Eisenhorn's cutter

·
Registered
995 Posts
You should have imperial guard to represent the Gudrunite Rifles.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Harlon Nayle (Spelling?!) - Ex-bounty hunter
Inshabel - Interrogator.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, I've got Nayl as an Acolyte already.

List updated.

Too bad you can't have more than three acolytes. I want Midas and Medea as acolytes to give them Needle Pistols.

What I'm gona have the army consist of apart from Characters is Storm troopers as the Gudrnuite Rifles as mentioned above, and some allied Kaskrin from the chapter where they assaulted Quixos. I'll have a Daemonhost named Cherubael. I will consider purchasing a Valkyrie.

EDIT: I have found a pic of a sculpted model of Eisenhorn. I would love to own this.

Also, I found a list of his retinue and have updated the list again.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Not true. The cutter had some nose mounted assault cannons

·
Registered
995 Posts
Make Ravenor your other Inquistor. He has more retinue than Commodus Voke. And you just make a tin can for him. hehe :biggrin:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well you won't do him justice with that piddly little transport, bloodhound. Save your money and buy the valkyrie. Your Imperium needs you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts