Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Not sure what to say. What is the purpose of it? I mean that in a strictly wondering way, not in a snotty way. :)

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Useful. Thanks, Jez--how do we navigate to this board through the forum, rather than following that link?

What I'd like to see personally is a list of who has how much rep, honestly--an added category to the members list, or something, so I can sort by quantity and gnash my teeth at Magpie's lead, as well as keep an eye on any young upstarts coming up behind me.

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Mostly to stop the whiners bitching about their rep being reset. This draws attention to the system, hopefully spurring people into awarding more. :)
Oh I see, that makes sense, I am not sure why I did not think of that. Is there such a thing as giving out too much rep? I mean I don't give out rep every post but most posts I find funny, helpful or informative/engaging I do.

EDIT: Kind of stupid questions, I guess you really do not need to answer them as time will answer them for me.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I like this. Even besides the leaderboards sort of thing Mossy Toes mentioned, it's good to see how Heresy is appreciating it's fellows' content.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
This could turn out to be a very useful tool :)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hopefully this will spure people rep good threads and draw attention to active members.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
:shok: i'm shoked too...negative reputation! it has begun!!!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
NegRep had already been shitcanned by the time I joined Heresy, but every time it's been mentioned by anybody, it's never been a fond memory....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts