Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mad Mek
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Fresh on the scene at Heresy, I was trawling through various sites and really liked the look of it.

A short Bio on myself as an intoduction:
In the UK and on this earth for far too many years to keep tally (or at least it feels like it).
I have been into (purely) WH40K since '91 ish and really enjoy all aspects of the hobby; as it keeps me sane.

Army-wise, originally though not extensively used are my Blood Angels, although they are being ressurrected at the moment (on a grand scale). Next are the Orks......... fantastic..... I love konvertin, and you probably get the most chance with these. I have several "flavours"... Goffs (with a cute Gargantuan Squiggoth called MONGO), and 2 Speed Freeks armies (one purely bikes with a couple of trakks n Kopters). Finally, are the Sisters with a modest 2500pts roll-call.

The gaming option is too thin on the ground as I would like, but when possible I look for a GCN site locally and try for a couple of weekend tournies when I can.

Well, that will do for the moment (I'll leave out the family, cats, goldfish, etc...for the sake of your sanity!)

Hi again
and I look forward to contributing

Dave

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Great to have you here mate -

That Squiggoth wouldn't be named after Mongo from Blazing Saddles would it?

Anyway hope you enjoy your time with us :)

·
Mad Mek
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great to have you here mate -

That Squiggoth wouldn't be named after Mongo from Blazing Saddles would it?

Anyway hope you enjoy your time with us :)
You got it in one:eek:k:

A big lumbering loveable ox. That waggles his ears and roars (a kids animatronic toy hippo konversion).

It would be too easy to sidetrack off to comedy skits, so I'll leave it there.

Thanx all

I'm glad to be here.

Dave

"Red Wunz go Fasta!!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts