Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was writing a story in my free time about a space marine and an inquisitor respectively loosing their faith in the imperium.
At first I was trying to keep it as cannon as possible but then (as with another thread) someone pointed out that once Matt Ward gets introduced It appears the actual lore just takes a back seat. So I decided " Fuck it, lets just make it a bit silly." I feel like 40k could be pretty good for the background in a comedic story. I'm still going to write the more serious story mind you but I wanted to take a break to write something a bit more fun.

So I was considering just making the inquisitor join the tau (somehow) fall for a tau girl and just try to make sense of the turns his life takes. All of this of course taking palce in a horrible universe of war and death and depression and Xanax in the form of tau. Like one of those filthy slice of life anime but with an inquisitor and the Tau. So here is the real question. What kind of cheesy nonsense do you think could be added to make this shit just a bit ridiculous?

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
So I was considering just making the inquisitor...fall for a tau girl...
Ok, that's where you lost me :laugh:
Man, do I hate the blue japanese camel-fish aliens!
Seriously though.
You could make them fight against some alien drug dealers (dealing in the tau hood to some poor gue'la, maybe?), follow them into an asteroid base only to find out that behind all of that there's an outcast dark eldar witch, hiiigh on drugs and totally, absolutely, hot and half naked. Also, totally lesbian: they spare her for some (ludicrous) reason and the drug queen follows them everywhere, to hit hard on that Tau booty that she happens to like a bit too much. >:)
(I hope my english is understandable enough...)

Reactions: forkmaster and ntaw
1 - 4 of 4 Posts