Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This monster of a artillery piece on Forge World, with it's dual Earthshaker cannons, which Imperial Armour book is it in? I don't have the kind of money to play guessing games on which one it is in.

·
Super Moderator
5,719 Posts
Hmm.. they used to list what book the model's rules were in. Can't find it now though with the new site. Perhaps you could e-mail Forgeworld?

That thing is a sweet beast of an artillery piece though!

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
In Apocolypse yes. In a regular game only with the aproval of your opponent but as it is a super heavy tank it should probably only be used in Apoc.

One thing I've wondered is if the Earthshakers are just twinlinked or do you get 2 large blasts?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
In Apocolypse yes. In a regular game only with the aproval of your opponent but as it is a super heavy tank it should probably only be used in Apoc.

One thing I've wondered is if the Earthshakers are just twinlinked or do you get 2 large blasts?
t/l 7" Blast..'tis a lovely model:p

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sheesh ... if this were the Warhammer Fantasy boards I could probably live with your necromantic ambitions ... but resurrecting a thread that's one-point-five-years old, really ? :crazy:

Anyways ... it's an ordnance, 7" blast, twin-linked weapon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.