Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the guys from the club found this the other day guna post another link for anyone who hasn't seen it, note this is not mine or any of my, work but looks cool as

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Wow thats awesome! :D Imagine having a phalanx of remote control baneblades!!!

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
I like it, and it really makes yo think why GW haven't tried to get into the remote control toy market. If Remote Control Darleks can do well, give me a remote control Immolator or Leman Russ and I'd be a happy bunny.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is awesome, also thanks grimzag posted this and didn't notice the fact hr video link didn't code right it was ment to be the video link with snap shot of video oh well. Also no idea when this was made so might have been around before. One thing what I can think of why GW mightn't have capitalised of remote control tanks firstly would be cost particularly with design and manufacture, but would be awesome to have a bunch of remote control tanks even if its just to freak out your opponent when your leman Russ or ban lane starts moving when your on the other side of the board.

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
IT IS THE BEEEIIIIIIIINBLEEEEEEEHD!

I think I've seen something like that before, except even bigger. Still excellent though.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I like this better than the remote control Land Raider. This one is the real model, more or less. The Land Raider was much bigger of course.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Now imagine a remote controlled Titan *drool*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts