Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,im kind of new to 40k,and new to this site.I collected space wolves for a while but found them boreing to paint so now im collecting a death guard army.My main interest is painting and moddeling,but i like a game to,im in sydney australia and lucky to have some good gameing stores here.Iv been playing around with a colour scheme for my army,originally i was going to have a mixed nurgle renegaid and deathguard army,but since have decided to paint the lot in a death guard theme.I dont know if anyone can remember white dwarf issue 318 june,i really like the deathguard army byluke yates,and want to use his color scheme.I found in the past painting deathguard i would get mixed sesults as i was not following a specific method for all of them. Could someone direct me or tell me how to get the same colour scheme as luke has or some other sites that i can get somr info,,i like the green look not the brown look iv seen so much thanks heaps joel

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
well i can't help you with your color scheme but welcome hopefully you will be able to find someone to help you out here.

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey and welcome to heresy~
great to see some new members to the game, i hope you've been enjoying it thus far
im also from australia and ive been playing for 3-4 years
as you can see, my main army is eldar.
have you tried googling it? thats usually a good place to start and where i find my colour and painting answers and inspirations
cya round the boards

wolf~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts