Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
321 - 335 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
The finished restult is absolutely amazing!

the individual pieces were stunning on their own but now yiou have but them all together i cannot describe it in words

congratualtions on completing it

cheers

edd

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Amazing. Fantastic model and a fabulous log.:victory: +rep

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Brilliant thread LTP. Well done on completing the project.

I've been very impressed not only with the painting but the amount of detail you have put into explaining what you have done through out the commision.

The model almost makes we want to get a Titan, but not quite. Have some rep for a job well done.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I could do that in my sleep.... Unfortunately, that is the only place I could do it. Lol great job.

·
Registered
164 Posts
wow these Pics look great :D..

You have done a fantastic job LTP, i would recommend you to anyone. Your comunication thoughout this project has been fantastic.
I regreat not going on the computer and seeing these sooner, should of left hanging doors for another weekend :O

·
The Yellow King
890 Posts
looks totally awesome +rep for sure.. ill make sure to threadomancy this in a couple of months and you'll shoot up another 1000 rep im sure (jk's)

one question.. what happened to the time lapse counter..

what was the total hours spent 72?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 · (Edited)
looks totally awesome +rep for sure.. ill make sure to threadomancy this in a couple of months and you'll shoot up another 1000 rep im sure (jk's)

one question.. what happened to the time lapse counter..

what was the total hours spent 72?
Heya thanks for the comment and the rep. I kinda gave up on the time thing when reality started to warp and i became nocturnal etc etc Just kidding but seriously I must of spent around 120 hours on it altogether.

wow these Pics look great :D..

You have done a fantastic job LTP, i would recommend you to anyone. Your comunication thoughout this project has been fantastic.
I regreat not going on the computer and seeing these sooner, should of left hanging doors for another weekend :O
Thankyou very much mate. It was a pleasure to paint such an awesome model and I did enjoy it most of the time :p. Oh and I kinda forgot about the banner but I shall get it painted and sent to you soon.

I could do that in my sleep.... Unfortunately, that is the only place I could do it. Lol great job.
Lol i wish i could do it in my sleep then it would of been finished faster.

Brilliant thread LTP. Well done on completing the project.

I've been very impressed not only with the painting but the amount of detail you have put into explaining what you have done through out the commision.

The model almost makes we want to get a Titan, but not quite. Have some rep for a job well done.
Thankyou very much, it's always nice to get feedback from the mods :). I try to make my threads as detailed as possible as I'm a big beliver in making other peoples lives easier when they attempt the same thing lol. Thanks for the rep.

Amazing. Fantastic model and a fabulous log.:victory: +rep
Thankyou very much :).

The finished restult is absolutely amazing!

the individual pieces were stunning on their own but now yiou have but them all together i cannot describe it in words

congratualtions on completing it

cheers

edd
Cheers edd :)

Wow sorry I havnt replied sooner but I have only just got back from a short deployment. It is nice to come back to more comments and rep lol. Thanks again for all the feedback and the rep.

:bye:

LTP

·
Registered
948 Posts
Or even better an Emperor Titan! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Compleatly stunning work there, I only found the thread today and it was a joy to read from start to finnish. Hats off to you for the level of commitment displayed, and fitting it between a hectic military schedual cant have made it easy, I know how it can get!

All there is to say is have a belated +rep from me very well done :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow mistake leaving for a year and a half, just read this entire thing and I am impressed with this. I have a couple things I would have done a bit different but that is just artistic license. You made me wanna drag my Revenant and Phantom Titans out and get them finished!

+rep

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #334 ·
Compleatly stunning work there, I only found the thread today and it was a joy to read from start to finnish. Hats off to you for the level of commitment displayed, and fitting it between a hectic military schedual cant have made it easy, I know how it can get!

All there is to say is have a belated +rep from me very well done :)
Wow mistake leaving for a year and a half, just read this entire thing and I am impressed with this. I have a couple things I would have done a bit different but that is just artistic license. You made me wanna drag my Revenant and Phantom Titans out and get them finished!

+rep
Somewhat belated congrats on this, but even so, some stunning work there mate :)
Thanks for the comments guys! and the rep ;) I was surpised to see this again lol. You can look forward to a thunderhawk later next year :p .

321 - 335 of 335 Posts