Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I never really made one of these way back when, so I think I'll do it now; mainly play Empire, Orks and 'Codex' Marines(or possibly Imperial Fists soon)....

- I forget how I found this place...
- Leinster, Ireland
- School sucked; I'd prefer to forget it
- First forum I joined was Druchii.net - Portal, I needed an Elvish, or at least non-human sounding name
- Actively, approx. five years overall, in total, approx. 15 years including several long inactive periods.
- Tabling a 1000 pts Chaos army with a Khrone Lord and two Sorcerors, while only having Handgunners, a Wizard, and some Huntsmen left
- The Empire
- No gaming friends on here that I know of
- 31-year-old mature student, studying for a B.Sc

- Picture to follow....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back. Where abouts do you do your gaming
Mainly Dublin, Ireland, but a visit to a guy in Cavan is in the pipeline. I got talking with him on another forum, and we're trying to organise a 3000 pts or so WHFB game for sometime between now and May....

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Have fun with it, and welcome (ish?) to the board :)

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Mainly Dublin, Ireland, but a visit to a guy in Cavan is in the pipeline. I got talking with him on another forum, and we're trying to organise a 3000 pts or so WHFB game for sometime between now and May....
Do you er go into Gamer's World on Jervis St? I'm just getting back into 40k after a sabbatical since the beginning of 6th Ed. I'm usually in there on Thursdays playing Blood Bowl or Bolt Action at the moment, but as soon as I have enough points of my Deathwatch painted up I'll be looking for more opponents.

·
Closet Dictator
3,432 Posts
A war gamer in keeeyaaaavan, I'd be deeply suspicious!:p

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts