Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is actually my first ever transport in both of the armies i collect, its ready for painting, but i want to see if people have some suggestions to improve it abit more,
This razorback is the dedictaed transport of my captian and his command squad;
heres the pic, sorry for bad pic taken my camera phone

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
If you play a recognised chapter (ultramarines, imperial fists, blood angels ect) you could add the chapter symbol to the tank. You could also add some skulls to represent the fact its a command tank (skulls are the codex astartes symbol for command)

If you wanted to make it really personal you could even add a banner to it somewhere, or paint murals on the large flat areas.

Hope some of this helps.

Cheers

Reaper

·
Registered
857 Posts
what kind of phone takes pictures that well?! I think if anything you've probably gone over the top of what some people do to decorate their rhinos with workable bits.

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
there's really not much more to say other than it looks like a standard Razorback to me. I think the real ummph will be added in the painting!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well all the bits are to emphasis (s/p?) its a command razorback, as for the painting ill be doing some free hand, and a free hand chapter symbol which will be the Iron Hands Chapter symbol

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
If it's for Iron hands maybe add some techy upgrades, like guitar string cabling or extend the barrells on the lascannon.

Painting it in an alternative but similar scheme to the rest of your squad would also make it jump out a bit more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts