1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
you get 6 bikes an attack bike and a landspeeder (one of the old sprue ones - not the recut ones) and 3 upgrade sprues, you don't need to make them ravenwing at all.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome, sounds like i'll need to pick up a couple of those! :D

but that are the differences between the land speeder in the battleforce and the current ones?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Personally I like the LS from the battleforce. I bought the battleforce and a single LS. The LS from the battle force was easier to assemble and fit together where the LS I bought in its own box was a major pain to assemble. maybe I just got a lemon but that is my expereinces with it.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Personally I like the LS from the battleforce. I bought the battleforce and a single LS. The LS from the battle force was easier to assemble and fit together where the LS I bought in its own box was a major pain to assemble. maybe I just got a lemon but that is my expereinces with it.
heh, awesome. sounds like a win win :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Prob got a lemon Keyballs :p. I bought 4 of these recently to start my Blood Rodeo list (as well as my Biker list) and they are nice sets which give you your basic bikes/AB/speeder + enough ugprade sprues to spiff everything up (and with a bit of work or selective choosing none of it looks DA-ish). Unfortunately with the LS you only get one Heavy Bolter, one MM, assault cannons and a Typhoon missile launcher (so no heavy flamers) but if you've got some spare Terminator Heavy Flamers or a lot of spare flamers you can cook something up!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spare flamers you can cook something up!
ahhhh!!! i see whut u did thar! and i like it! :D

yeah, a little conversion will be no hastle, its the bread and butter of the hobby for me :D

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
It sounds like a good buy man... Tbh you could even use the wing bit from the upgrade sprue and do some conversions with that. Could look epic if done right.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
you get the following;

1 Landspeeder
6 Bikes
1 Attack Bike
A ton of conversion Spures

1 - 11 of 11 Posts