Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.blacklibrary.com/horus-heresy/Ravenlord.html

Think the cover is somewhat ruined by having Corax holding onto a combi-melta.

Also just noticed they've gone back to a limited amount of copies. Only 4000 available, as opposed to being available for a week like the recent ones have all been, including Soulforge if I'm not mistaken, which is an odd decision.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I like the cover. Corax is willing to pick up a standard gun and get to work along with his sons, most Primarchs would be toting some kind of advanced, ornate, one-of-a-kind weapon. Corax has the same gun as his men. Fitting for him as a Primarch who is closer to humanity than most.

LotN

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
He isn't on some PR mission though. He's there to kill traitors/daemons/etc.

No one would or should care about his humility in that situation.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
He isn't on some PR mission though. He's there to kill traitors/daemons/etc.

No one would or should care about his humility in that situation.
Never said he was. But the blurb says they are invading a prison colony, so maybe there are lots of tight spaces where a Primarch getting into melee would make it difficult for anybody to fire a gun at the enemy. So Corax stays at range with the rest of his men, and sticks with a simple meltagun for expediency.

LotN

·
Registered
191 Posts
I Wouldve bought this... if i knew it was coming out next week, i normally got release info from The Black Library facebook page, though it had been quiet of late, thought going through a quiet patch or something... but turns out they closed the page down... oh well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts