·
Registered
22 Posts
Hammer & Anvil 10/10

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hammer & Anvil 10/10
I have been looking for a copy of this damn book for months now. When I first started getting into Warhammer 40k this duology was at every local bookstore, but was always out shined by another heresy or 40k novel. Now that I have finally caught up to publication of the 40k novels, I have slowly been trying to go back and grab those few that I missed. I read the entire Faith & Fire in one sitting and was beyond pleased, and have been attempting to read Hammer & Anvil for several months now. But of course no bookstore carries this any longer as it seems to be out of print, and the only way seems to be to buy a used copy off amazon for $30+... Driving me nuts that I cannot find this book anywhere....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Helsreach 10/10 had this on my bookshelf for a couple of months, gutted i never got round to reading it before now! Andrej <3

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hunt For Voldorius - 6/10
The first 2 thirds, or so, of the book were a right chore to get through! glad i stuck with it as it did pick up a bit when the
showed up

·
Registered
218 Posts
Pariah - 10/10

I really liked the character descriptions in the book and the possibilities of how the plot could develop.

61 - 80 of 338 Posts