Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Ill throw my hat into the ring even know i probably shouldn't post that thus hurting any chance i had....ah logic i hate thee!

(Honestly i just want my title to be Lord of the Nine, No Ploss no mocking me! i just hang out with 8 other dudes in black robes and pasty complexions only a hairy little man can see, whats odd about that?)

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
I still like the idea of wanna-be Mods fighting it out in arena-style combat... :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Thats fine, you can have your crossbow; I'll lend him my rifle

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'll be sat in the stands watching the peons duke it out- as soon as there's only a couple left I'll be chucking simple ol' dynamite into the ring to kill off any competition...
"i say we take off and nuke the arena from orbit, its the only way to be sure"
OT good luck to any who are picked on, sorry i mean selected to be mods (think you need it.............lol)

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I don't think anyone should volunteer if I am honest, the Staff will pick people who they think deserve it, those who are capable of giving good advice/helping out. There's nothing wrong with doing so, but it does come across as a tad power hungry. Good luck to whoever gets it anyway, I am sure you will do Heresy proud!:victory:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
It would depend in all honesty. I would certainly enjoy such a title, but I will not advertise my reasons here; it is below my moral standing. It doesn't matter what I would do anyway:wink:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Orochi: Again, I don't think its a good idea to apply if you want a position. If they Staff see you are contributing to the site, then chances are they will take you into thought. Of course I may be completly wrong, and not saying what people should do, that is just the opinion/vibe I get from reading the first post. The Staff will pick you, not you decide you are worthy.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Actually, both of you are fairly good candidates. Both have significant post history and quality. Both are relatively level headed and typically slow to get too fired up. You both also are well diversified throughout the hobby, which I would think would be very important. I say these things as a person that is not even in the running, basically for not having those very things. I would expect someone with a similar Heresy history to you guys to get that offer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
do you need to be a supporter to be a mod? Not that i would apply. Im just a teeny bit too new.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
just to up the stakes, *hands Angmar his tube launcher* :p (and no that's not a sexual reference)
Woot now i point this thing at the people screwing with the forum and breaking rules well being jerks right? *Loads weapon then hands it to his skaven minion* Now go shoot them for me.....my hands will be clean bwahahaha

*insert rat talk here, followed by loud boom and enemy's going bye bye along with rat due to ploss home made rocket launcher*

·
Registered
415 Posts
Would it be alright to nominate some one?

If it is I would like to nominate MaidenManic. He has done some good work in the Fantasy Forums

1 - 20 of 91 Posts