Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U all the know the small kids that show up in ur friendly game store. They always have some model that have everything crappily glued to the side. Post some funny stories here bout the most random/strange actual model someone came up with.

We had some kid down at the L.A. bunker who would show up at white shields (a group of kids) and would always try to use this necron lord. The necron lords wargear consisted of....
- 2 guass cannons
- 2 bolters
- 2+invul re-rollable
- eternal warrior
- toughness 8
- has 2 power fists
- a jump pack
- (note that there are space marine parts)
and finally
- plasma cannon

all this stuff was all glued and stacked on one necron lord...

all for around 100 pts......................

ya wtf is this krap ...

he would constantly try to use it in games and wen we shot him down he would go get the staff :headbutt:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I haven't noticed anyone else do it, but I have a gaurdsman who has a sonic cannon on his arm that counts as a melta gun, I took two shoulder pads two guard heads and to Ork Loota bodies and made it look like the guardsmen had crude space marine armor. I count them as heavy flamer guys. If we extend the topic to proxies, recently a trygon was proxied by a bunch of legos stuck together and a pikachu cab proxied a drop pod and a land raider.

·
Registered
189 Posts
damn a lego army would be badass. Authentic battle damage! Vehicle explodes sending plastic cubes everywhere!

Just have to make the happy faced little guys a little more grim.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
well i saw 1 guy in his 30's using a Mecharno truck as a Orc War truck with a little perspex box with Mega nobs in it.....it was awsume!!!

Some kids espicialy get carryed away alot. 1 kid who jsut started ha sa Battle suit with 3 diffrent weapons, shield and almsot every little optinal thing like Targetign arrays etc glues somewhere on him.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Yeah, that really annoys me. My friend has a Wraithlord with every available weapon on it. That and he changes what he uses in game 'cos he doesn't bother with an army list so I can't see what it really does have. Grrr! :ireful2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Was he trying to fire all of those weapons or was it a modeling job? because i have a friend who likes to go over board with modeling (though not quite as overboard as that guy) but runs the models with legitimate wargear

1 - 11 of 11 Posts