Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Good plan that man! I'm picking up a few marines from a painting thing I'm going to on sunday so one of them will be getting crucified. Any particular chapter?

At the moment my ork army has Imperial Guard, blood angels, ultramarine and dark angels parts/bodies to bait the people I play against. I've got a heap of space wolf parts from my latest crack obsession, so who to choose... you decide...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Ultramines. It HAS to be an ultramarine. If you dont, I'll cry. Have you ever seen a Necron cry? You don't want to, I assure you.

Its pitiful.

Also crucify him sort of crooked. Orks arent known for exactness. With the limbs at wierd angles, and a big hole blown in his chest. Also, if you can get a gretchin with his fist in the air "riding" the dead marine into the air, that would be spectacular.

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
Ultramines. It HAS to be an ultramarine. If you dont, I'll cry. Have you ever seen a Necron cry? You don't want to, I assure you.

Its pitiful.

Also crucify him sort of crooked. Orks arent known for exactness. With the limbs at wierd angles, and a big hole blown in his chest. Also, if you can get a gretchin with his fist in the air "riding" the dead marine into the air, that would be spectacular.
This is a great idea!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Sold! I'll start on the marine after sunday, but I'll go with that, it's a top idea, rep for the two ideas gents :)

Would a terminator do it? I have one at the moment, could use him... its a crappy one so I'm not to fussed about cutting him up :)

·
Spanner in the works...
5,349 Posts
I would say Crimson Fists, because a) they hate orks and vice versa, and b) it would bait the people running Kantorguard lists at the moment

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Okay, I've been a little busy the past few weeks, wedding plans, weekends away shooting and the remaining weekend spent in a drunken haze I'm still feeling the effects of, but, now the brush has been picked up.

Finished the first ork, took a while because of the mrs insistance on watching girls of the playboy mansion, and with all the knockers wobbling about I was pretty distracted... Anyhow, first ork finished!

Next up? Another ork with a burberry vest.

Preview shows photos to be crap. I'll post some betters when I've done the next dude!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You can't quite see the burburry dude atm, he's only about 2/3 of the way through and is the very back guy. This is so far anyhow for tonight, more over the weekend.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts