Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Both. "Her name is spoken with a curse when it's spoken at all. The last time she was seen by loyal eyes, she was fighting alongside the Flesh Tearers." - Berek Thunderfist in response to Ragnar saying he'd never heard of Jarlsdottyr (supposedly the only Fenrisian Inquisitor). Hopefully we'll get a novel someday on her and her retinue.

·
Registered
394 Posts

Also have the wolves ever been referred to as Einherjar? A new codex maybe? If not it seems we have yet another new name for the Space Wolves.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Also have the wolves ever been referred to as Einherjar? A new codex maybe? If not it seems we have yet another new name for the Space Wolves.
Quick wiki check says it's more norse mythology. Means, single (once) warrior. Those that have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla and so and so forth.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

...so this means that the Wolves never returned the bodies and have evidence of the Flesh Tearers' corruption?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts

...so this means that the Wolves never returned the bodies and have evidence of the Flesh Tearers' corruption?
It doesn't outright state it but it's implied the FT got the bodies back or destroyed them. There's a mention that the FT "Didn't dare let us (the wolves) examine the bodies." - "They are hiding something... A generic degeneration, a spiritual cancer." So the wolves probably don't have proof.

·
Registered
394 Posts
So the wolves probably don't have proof.
Considering they've gone to war with the Inquisition in the past to hide their own flaws, I don't see what possession of proof of another chapter's flawed gene seed would do for them.
Exactly, in the same passage from Ulrik saying the FT must have some degeneration he also says if the wolves were "more attuned to the whims of the inquisition and the adeptus terra, (they) might have offered testimony to have the Flesh Tearers declared Excommunicate Traitoris."

·
Registered
394 Posts
Don't know if it sold out actually. Can't see it for sale on BL website. Anyone want mine? I generally don't hang on to books and this one had been on the way to my local charity shop. Can post it somewhere though if it's going to a good home.

·
Deathwing Commissar
1,846 Posts
I... don't think it is available as an eBook on Black Library to begin with, so I think the answer to your question is, "No."

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Don't know if it sold out actually. Can't see it for sale on BL website. Anyone want mine? I generally don't hang on to books and this one had been on the way to my local charity shop. Can post it somewhere though if it's going to a good home.
/raise hand

PM me details dude

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
61 - 80 of 96 Posts