Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
I've always known there has been a HUGE demand for female minis, I dont understand why no one has made any all female stuff until now. Heck if GW updated SoB they'd probably be the best selling army of all time.

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Sweet. Is it strange that I want to start collecting all 40k miniatures but have no desire to play the table top game?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I fecking love that sniper :eek:k:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Sweet. Is it strange that I want to start collecting all 40k miniatures but have no desire to play the table top game?
Not at all mate, my favourite part is painting/modelling and I only play so I can see them all laying out on a nice big table! (<3 apocalypse)

So this kick start thing, I give them money they give me models when they hit xxx target yeah?

I heard from one of the GW designers many many games days ago that they have problems with the SoBs hair, I did mention making them all bob cuts but he rolled his nose up at that idea :(

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
The models from this one will ship Mar2014.

I like the sniper model that is crouched down with the cloak, the 'techpriest', and the rocketter model so far.

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts

I like the sniper model that is crouched down with the cloak, the 'techpriest', and the rocketter model so far.

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

10-12 month turnaround is about what I expect from all KS now. Especially when you are backing the creation of the product, as opposed to pre-ordering it like Zombicide.

Some of the models are quite nice, but I probably won't be backing. I'm trying to wean myself off pledging towards KS. I dropped my $150 pledge to deadzone in the final hours, preferring instead to grab $150 of hirst arts molds and plaster and go terrain crazy.

That said, I do wish them all the success though. More minis is good for us all!

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
I want these so bad but TBH I'll be keeping my money until they are released.

The Nurse and one of the lieutenants are a must have I reckon.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
@Madcow
Maybe GW will see the success that RH is having (going to have) with their line and see that female minis sell great enough that it will boost their confidence in SoB. Would be nice if it did, I'd collect SoB if they re-did them.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Not convinced by the awkward pose of that kneeling sniper. Admittedly that's only a drawing, but still.... :no:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I pledged $245. I've got my eye on basically the whole Kurganova line, especially the heavy troopers.

The wait is going to suck, but I'll live. I'm happy to help these guys out. I bought a bunch of their Blood Vestals as surrogates for my Wyches, and they were well worth the price. And the wait. (It took them about 3 weeks to arrive. Oh Frenchmen...)

I just hope their manufacturers can keep up with the already-booming demand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts