Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I begin, I think somewhere we need a simple question / simple answer thread so threads like this do not pop up.

Anyway, I'm looking where to find some guns for my space wolves and I was wondering where to find some items outside of bitz websites (which I do use too). I'm wondering what kits have cyclone missile launchers, right handed power fists, and flamers.

Also with the space wolf with standard on GW's website found here:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat200005a&prodId=prod1140173

is there some kind of banner that goes with the empty standard or would I have to make one myself?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
cyclone missile launchers,
Normal Termintor squad is about the only one thnat i know of unfortuantly
right handed power fists,
Captain box is a great place for thyem but you can also get them in quite alot of poxes like assault squads, Death Company, Sanguinary guard, Normal Terminators (if you want termy fists) and a few others. and flamers.
Normal marine kit, Assault squad and a few othe rplaces. They are quite easy to find.

banner?
Tactial squads have a basic cheap as chips one but the Captain box and Termintors(both kinds) have a nore fancy one.
I would suggest getting a box of Assault marines and a captain as the captin box is great for bitz and i'm still trying to use them. the assault marines give Thunder hammers too!!! Hope that helps somewhat

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'm not sure on the banner part, as it seems kind of pointless to sell him without one. That's something Games Workshop would do, I suppose. They do sell a codex astartes Standard Bearer. Worst case, you could just buy him and convert him or use a Space Wolf.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I use a ebay seller called window_box, aka Blackdagger Games. They are based in the US Southeast. They combine shipping, you pay $2.80 for every bit listing you buy, so you can save a bundle on shipping. They do ship internationally for a slightly higher rate. They have an excellent bit selection, and I use them whenever I want a custom figure. (My entire Space Wolves GH and BC squads are pieced together from their ebay store.) Prices are pretty good, considering they usually stock hard to find bitz. They do not carry any pewter bits or kits that contain pewter.

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the advice! If you could give me link to that seller I would love that LoF, just to check it out.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I asked one of the workers at my local FLGS about getting banners. He said I had to order them from somewhere.

EDIT: By banners, I mean the stickers mentioned by chromedog

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sasha Nein,

Heres the link you asked for:

http://stores.ebay.com/Blackdagger-Games

As I said, I find them to be great. They are one of the best sellers available.

Heres another ebay seller I use, though he sells only Kits:

http://stores.ebay.com/MacPac-51

His prices are about $3-5 off the retail prices. (US) Free shipping in the US is also amazing. He includes delivery confirmation as well. Sometimes handling is slow, but if you let him know when you pay its an asap buy, he can usually get it out next day. I ordered a Sternguard boxed set, asked him if I could get it asap, and the next day I had a UPS tracking number saying I was getting it the following day, and I did!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts