Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im def a newb when it comes to apocalype im just wondering what ammount of points we are looking at as far as armies go (my guess is 2500-5000). Also im wondering if current model points are going to be lowered, raised, or either depending on the model (what i mean is a basic space marine going to cost 15 pts still?).

TYVM :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
3000 pts minimum and no points change. It's just a 40K expansion and will not affect core rules or points

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
points are included for all of the Apocalypse stuff, but ultimately, they're more for the sake of arguement than actual practice. Once you hit about 5000 points, 100 points here and there stop mattering as much.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
points are included for all of the Apocalypse stuff, but ultimately, they're more for the sake of arguement than actual practice. Once you hit about 5000 points, 100 points here and there stop mattering as much.
Yeah, once you get to , what...225 points difference[I don't have my copy here at work] the person who is short points gets a strategic asset.

Or better said: for every 225 points difference the person short points gets a strategic asset. I think it's 225 at least. It's in the ballpark.

·
Registered
21 Posts
"25000 pts of ig infantry with just lasguns"-post 9

ive worked it out thats 20800 indididual soldiers

i think ill start painting now:grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts