Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine claims that scouts with sniper rifles have a feat called Pinpointing, which allowes them to focus all their shots at one individual model. Which would be most likely my HQ or my Noise Marine wielding my expensive Blastmaster. I can't find any evidence to back this up in neither his codex or the rulebook. Have i missed it somehow or is he just plain wrong?

Regards,

The Gluttoniser

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
he is doing what is commonly called lying, if its not in the codex he is using or in the rulebook and he can't show you, then it does not exist.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Yup, that's crap mate.

UNLESS he has Telion in his sniper scout squad. His eye of vengeance rule allows wounds caused by his shooting attacks to be allocated to models by the controlling player.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
UNLESS he has Telion in his sniper scout squad. His eye of vengeance rule allows wounds caused by his shooting attacks to be allocated to models by the controlling player.
And to clarify - in case there's any room for misunderstanding - it is only Telion who can choose his target, he does not confer this ability onto the squad. It applies solely to his Heavy 2 Boltgun of Sniper Death (tm).

·
Imperial Major
383 Posts
I'm no heretic, but I will take the sig. :laugh:
On topic, as people have said it isn't a rule scouts have themselves, but I wish they did as I'm in the process of making a scout army.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts