Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Ebay sellers are usually very eager to work out deals outside of ebay because of all the fees. Send him an e-mail, but I'm sure he'll be very willing to sell to you in person and save himself a seller's fee.

And yes, usually when someone says "Frames only" or "On sprue" it means they've taken them out of the box in order to save on shipping.

But you really should direct your questions at him. And if you do have future questions about buying and selling, we do have a forum for that (the trading area)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah thanks because i have never used ebay before and his stuff seems cheap i may get cheaper or just as cheap on ebay saving on the postage ect.

do you think its a bargain even if its only a few quid cheaper ?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have trouble understanding what your saying sometimes Mad King but... a few quid is a few quid.

However if it's going to cost you to go out to your aunties and pick the stuff up, you might want to think of that. It may be easier or even more cost effective for you to simply pay the postage.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have trouble understanding what your saying sometimes Mad King but... a few quid is a few quid.

However if it's going to cost you to go out to your aunties and pick the stuff up, you might want to think of that. It may be easier or even more cost effective for you to simply pay the postage.
please my auntie can drop it off lol, i live in Manchester she lives near that shop. she works in Manchester and she drives past my house everyday she could hand them to me lol.

but i could save more money by collecting them ie

18 pound box set
16 pound on ebay free postage (instant buy)
14 pound if collected

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was rather nasty...:punish:
i had to read it several times until i realized he was being sarcastic since he is the forum asshole

and as i've never used ebay before it was legitimate question, ill try get in touch with him to see if he sells cheaper at his store than on ebay (didn't know ebay charged) thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i had to read it several times until i realized he was being sarcastic since he is the forum asshole

and as i've never used ebay before it was legitimate question, ill try get in touch with him to see if he sells cheaper at his store than on ebay (didn't know ebay charged) thanks.
damn you Triumph of Man, I wanted to be forum asshole :fuck:

Lemartes

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Keep it civil guys, this is what PMs are for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts