Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Does the razorback come with enough parts to have all the weapons assembled so that they can be magnetized or are there only enough parts to have one gun put together?

The reason I ask is because the one top piece looks the same on all the guns and I'm wondering if it only includes one.

·
Registered
720 Posts
You only get the parts to make one turret. But you get the guns for either a heavy bolter or a lascannon turret, but only enough parts for one or the other.

·
Registered
468 Posts
This is the the turret sprue

it is possible to magnetise the turret but you only get TLLC and TLHB on the sprue the rest you have to convert.

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you look on the GW site, you will see that sprue is obtainable for £10 as part of the Terminus Ultra sprue.

Occasionally you will see the turret parts on ebay for a reasonable price, but equally often for an unreasonable price (i.e. more than you could get it new).

Land raider HB or AC turrets happen to be the exact same size as Razorback turrets.

With all that in mind, my suggestion for Razorbacks is to make up the turret that comes with them as TLLC (naturally not gluing it in, nor gluing the plate it sits on in, so you have a Razorback/Rhino).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts