Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Hey! So thoughtful of you to ask!

Man, I'm tired.
Work, family, & grad school. No sleep. No real time for miniatures (other than the 2 year old one running around).

'Nuff said.

How about you?

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! So thoughtful of you to ask!

Man, I'm tired.
Work, family, & grad school. No sleep. No real time for miniatures (other than the 2 year old one running around).

'Nuff said.

How about you?
Oh nothing extraordinary special. I got about four weeks of this semester and things have been a bit heavy with school work and commissions. But other than that today I'm going snow shoeing with my old man for a change.

I was... just about to ask you the same. :giggle:
Oh you... :grin:

Anyways I just wanted to see how Heresy was doing. PM everyone seems a bit odd at this point to see how things we running.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Still treading water in the Ocean of Financial Despair :laugh:

Seriously though, other than money, I'm pretty good. How's everybody else? :)

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where do you live, that snow shoeing is a relatively normal activity?
As of the moment I'm in Denver. My dad and step mom flew down for the weekend to visit me, so in one sense this is like a mini vacation for me. Even though it's for a day it's still nice to be out of the apartment.

·
Closet Dictator
3,431 Posts
I'm very well thanks for asking, of course I would like things to be better but so does everyone, and things could always be worse! Oldman hopes you and yours are doin well!

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Still treading water in the Ocean of Financial of Despair.
Yeah, I know that feeling. It has been alleviated somewhat this week though. I found a euro millions ticket in my locker in work from the 27th of Dec. Turns out there was two grand on it, and I copped it on day 85 of the 90 it's valid for. Which was nice. I got to spend a few quid on plastic crack as retail therapy this week, which was needed because my daughter has been in hospital for a month now, with no realistic idea of when we'll get her home.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Still treading water in the Ocean of Financial Despair :laugh:

Seriously though, other than money, I'm pretty good. How's everybody else? :)
This is pretty much my situation as well. Life is pretty sweet atm, but oh goddess, those numbers... :cray:

·
8,723 Posts
I found a euro millions ticket in my locker in work from the 27th of Dec. Turns out there was two grand on it, and I copped it on day 85 of the 90 it's valid for.
Nice one :good:

This is pretty much my situation as well. Life is pretty sweet atm, but oh goddess, those numbers... :cray:
And I've got a divorce to shell out for yet as well :crazy:

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
God, it's been a long time since I've been on Heresy....
Same thing here. I peak once in a while but full participation went down to a near zero for most part.

Still I would like to fully come back but my time is very limited to this sort of thing.

·
8,723 Posts
A pit and lime does the trick :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts